Guidelines for Synopsis
Synopsis of the invited / oral talks, poster presentation should be sent to Seminar secretariat as per following guidelines on or before ( to be announced ).
- Synopsis should be in about 600 words and must be categorized as introduction, Objectives, material and methods, results and discussion.
- Synopsis should contain the title names of authors (no degree or position) and their affiliations to organization. Name of the author presenting the paper should be underlined.
- Synopsis should be in MS Word format -Font Times Roman -12 Point size
- Send the Abstract by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details view Abstract Template and Guidelines.
Projector & laptop facilities will be available at the Seminar Hall only for Presentation.
Oral, papers would be allotted (to be announced) minutes for presentation including discussion. Invited talks will be of (to be announced) minutes duration. The delegates are requested to prepare the presentation conforming to the time limits which will be strictly adhered to avoid the delays in planned scheduled programme. For poster presentation, space of 1m × 1m will be provided. It is advised to mail the whole presentation in advance by using mail or google drive before the Seminar.
Awards and Honours
- AFOMP Best Paper Award for three top best paper presentations.
- AFOMP Best Poster Award for three top best poster presentations.
- Dr.Ramaiah Naidu Memorial Oration Award:
This award is given in the memory of first medical physicist of India, Dr.Ramaiah Naidu. This award was instituted by AMPI in 1992. This award is given to a Life member of AMPI over 55yrs of age with minimum 20yrs of experience in the field of medical physics with a renowned scientific record and clinical experience.
- AMPI best paper Award:
This award is given to best oral and paper presentators as decided by scientific committee. A sum of Rs.10000/- is given to the candidates which is financed by American Society of Medical Physicist subject to the various conditions of the AMPI association.
- AMPI Meritorious Medical Physicist Award:
This award was constituted in 1999 which is given to the Medical Physicist who is doing commendable job in rural areas with limited resources. This award carry a cash prize of Rs.10000/- and a citation.
- AMPI Dr M.S. Agarwal Young Investigator Award:
This award was instituted in 2005 to encourage young Medical Physicists. An amount of Rs.10000/- is given to AMPI life member less than 35yrs of age for good quality publications in referred journal.
Certificate of Attendance:
A certificate of attendance will be issued to all delegates who attend the conference.
The official language of the conference is English. All scientific programme will be in English.