Guidelines for Oral Presentation
Guidelines and Information for Oral Presentations
Oral paper presentations are for eight minutes followed by two minutes discussion (8+2 Min). Please adjust your talk accordingly. Presenters of accepted oral paper presentations have to submit a PowerPoint presentation in formats ppt, pptx, pdf.
It is advisable to limit your Power Point presentation to finish in 8 minutes. After 8 minutes of your presentation the screen will be automatically black out. Prepare and present your presentation accordingly.
- The official language of the conference is English. All scientific programme will be in English.
- Please send your presentation to email@example.com before October 10, 2017. The organizers are not liable for non-functioning of any on-spot presentation submission.
- Bring your presentation in USB stick/ Pen drive also to the conference. Please ensure that your final presentation is available for download from your email too. Speakers will not be allowed to use their own computers.
- Preview room facility may be used at least one hour before the scheduled talk time.
- Speakers should arrive at the allotted hall at least 10 min prior to the start of the session. Your talk time will be strictly enforced by the Session Chair.
- IMPORTANT: In case you are unable to attend the conference, inform the AOCMP-AMPICON 2017 Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible by email.
- We will highly appreciate your cooperation to ensure the smooth and timely running of all sessions.
For any further information or query, please contact:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Note: You can download this Oral Presentation Guidelines