Guidelines and Information for Invited Talks
Invited talks are for twenty minutes followed by five minutes discussion (20+5 Min). Please adjust your talk accordingly. Presenters of invited talks have to submit a Power Point presentation in formats ppt, pptx, pdf.
Biographical summery for speakers may be sent to us (email@example.com) at the latest by August 25, 2017.
|AFFILIATION AND COUNTRY|
|SHORT BIODATA FOR INTRODUCTION/ ACHIEVEMENTS|
- All scientific programme will be in English.
- Please prepare your presentation and send to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 10, 2017. The organizers are not liable for non-functioning of any on-spot presentation submission.
- Please include identical biographical summary as the first slide of your ppt. also.
- Bring your presentation in USB stick/ Pen drive also to the conference. Please ensure that your final presentation is available for download from your email too. Speakers will not be allowed to use their own computers. This saves lot of time.
- Preview room facility may be used at least one hour before the scheduled talk time.
- Speakers should arrive at the allotted hall at least 10 min prior to the start of the session. Your talk time will be strictly enforced by the Session Chair.
- IMPORTANT: In case you are unable to attend the conference, inform the AOCMP-AMPICON 2017 Team (email@example.com) as soon as possible by email.
- We will highly appreciate your cooperation to ensure the smooth and timely running of all sessions.
For any further information, please contact:
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : You can download this Guidelines for Invited Talks